Wednesday 31 July 2013

MY FAITH IN GOD MOVES & CRUSHES MOUNTAINS


Mark 11:24-25

New International Version (NIV)
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
Matthew 15:28
28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

One of the iconic figures central to my life, a man I proudly call my mentor and spiritual Father, a man who has been my influenza for over 8years now-Dr.Jamal Bryant.

The founder of the Empowerment Temple AME church in  Baltimore Maryland.

Found himself sited on the front row seat at the Potters  House Church in Dallas Texas waiting to hear Bishop Eddie Long preach at the 2002 pastors and leaders conference as organized by Bishop T.D Jakes.

Suddenly just like out of the blue one of the security personnel at the potters House Church spotted him and walked over to him and told him that he had to shift from where he was sited to some where else because the place he sat himself was preserved for the VIPs and he was not one of the officials on the VIP list let alone considered that very important a person.

Four years later Dr.Jamal Bryant was invited back at the Potters House Church to preach a word from God that was designed to take the entire congregation to a whole new dimension in the blessings of God.

Oh pity..what shall I say about pity.

My dears friends seasons change and when seasons change the one who was not considered unworthy and a VIP, the one who was not qualified for the blessing just like the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15, the one who was pity attractive will be the one you will be seeking after a blessing.

So I better warn you all not to try and pity me because you see me being surrounded and entangled in a messy kind of a situation.

Because if you can be wise enough and look beyond the mess you will understand that am a miracle and a blessing getting ready to explode.

I am about to go off because  my  great faith in the son of God Almighty”Jesus Christ” moves mountains it does not matter the size of the mountain whether it be Mountain Everest or mountain Kilimanjaro or even  mountain diabetes.

I t moves mountain and it throws them a far off.

If it does not throw the mountain a far off from my way then it crushes the mountain before me.

Whether it be intimidating as mountain Rwenzori or as thick as the Table Mountain in cape Town South Africa.


My faith in (Jesus), the son of the living one crushes mountains before me and I can see even right now mountains of diseases crushing before me just at the mere calling of his blessed holy name……Jesus

My faith crushes mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment