Saturday 12 October 2013

Pushed By the Extraordinary



Mark 1:5&9-12
They look at you and they do not even understand why you keep on moving a different direction from everyone else.

They think you should be like everyone else but you can’t be like else because you have got something extraordinary pushing you.

It’s pushing you because there is an extraordinary place ahead of you that has been prepared for you by the Lord God Almighty.

This place is extraordinary you cannot even dare explain its details but all you know for the life of you is that it’s an extraordinary place.

Do not come near me if you have got nothing extraordinary pushing you, I do not want to be surrounded by cocky colored people.

People who are comfortable with ordinary stuff, I need to know is there somebody in this era and in this pioneer generation.

 A generation that closes the old era and opens up a new era, I need to know whether there is somebody who is comfortable with the unusual and the uncanny, and if you are there that’s who I want to ride and die with.
I am selective when it comes to who I hang out with, iam discerning that’s why I cannot be with everybody.
 I DONOT CARE WHETHER YOU GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND YOU KNOW HOW TO QUOTE A SCRIPTURE EVERY DAY BUT AS LONG AS YOU GOT NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY PUSHING YOU.

Please! Do not come near me because you won’t be even able to deal with everything that I have to put-up and to endure just for righteousness sake.
  
You won’t even know that some struggles are a divinely orchestrated so that the children of God whom he calls his beloved can be able to discover their greatness in God Almighty.

You won’t even be thankful to God because you won’t know that God allowed the diabetes to come into my body so as to proof to me that he is my healer as he promised at the beginning of my journey with him.

You won’t even know that the lack am going through may seem to be my problem but its God‘s opportunity to show himself off as Jehovah Jireh-the God of my provision.

 You won’t even know that the reason why every door of opportunity to progress in my life has closed on me is simply because God wanted to make a way for me that no man can hinder not block and close on me.

 You won’t even know that the reason why people hold unto every word that flows from my belly is because there is an extraordinary anointing of God over my life, and this extraordinary anointing is penetrating and permeates through every sphere of my life.

The divine mystery behind extraordinary individuals is embedded in the very fact that they have the divine propensity to set in motion extraordinary events at a grand life changing and touching scale not because of anything else but because they are being pushed by the extraordinary power of God Almighty.

An extraordinary push from God can easily manifest itself through the rhema word of God over oneself or even through God’s tender mercies and grace as commissioned by God on an individual’s life.

Something extraordinary is pushing me to the extent that I understand the immediate urgency to be faithful unto God Almighty because he promised to be faithful and he will deliver me and give everything admirable and desirable unto me.

 My choice in God Almighty can’t be like everyone else because something extraordinary from God Almighty is pushing me.

In the gospel of St. Mark its recorded in chapter 1:5 and 9-12, that there went out unto him all the land of Judea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.

(Mark 9-12) And it came to pass in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized of John in Jordan.

And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heaven opened, and the spirit like a dove descending upon him, and there came a voice from heaven saying, “Thou art my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

And immediately the spirit drives him into the wilderness.

Many people from different parts of Israel went to be baptized in the river Jordan of John the Baptist and they immediately after their baptism went back to business as usual.

However when Jesus came at the Jordan river to be baptized of John, he was never able to go back to business as usual but he rather went into the wilderness being pushed by the extraordinary in the form of the spirit of God. 

You are extraordinary when you keep going in a direction that is unlikeable but you none the less go because the spirit of God Almighty is driving you into the extraordinary realm of life.

The fundamental warranty as to why you are going and as a matter of fact you have began to live out an extraordinary life is because you are pushed by the extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment