Saturday 19 October 2013

Deliverance Has Come



Psalms 18:50

The music was played and I was still able to move my body sideways and in fact I was still able to dance.

The jokes were made about my situation and I was still able to laugh.

 I DANCED AND LAUGHED NOT FOR WHAT I WAS IN BUT FOR WHAT I WAS coming out of.
  
I was coming out of my desperate situation and I was getting ready to walk into the victory that only God Almighty-the magnificent Father –can provide to those whom he loves and towards those whom he has anointed for his very own great service.

When the great deliverance of the Lord is coming, sometimes there is a pressuring that goes on within you and you thus keep on wondering and asking

 “What is going on?
  
What’s ensuing is the deliverance of God for the life of you.

Sometimes you may not see it but it is going on and taking place intricately.
And the pressure is only but evidence of it’s inevitably.

”I will be delivered from the strong arm of my adversary and the enemy of my life will surely let me go and he won’t help it but to let me go because the deliverance of the Lord God Almighty is on the way.

I can feel deliverance  all around me even though I do not see it , I do not see it but none the less I will praise the lord for his deliverance that’s on the way.

 I will rejoice because God Almighty is getting ready to deliver me from this lack, from this anxiety, from this depression, from this fear of being consumed by my haters.

” Sometimes you may feel encompassed by the people who are sold out to cut off your very own existence but stay calm, for the deliverance of the Lord is at hand.

 God is flying upon the wings of the wind to come deliver you and very soon and very soon your troubles will soon fade away and be no more before your sight.

God shows mercy to his anointed one, so if you are anointed of God Almighty you do not need to run around, up and down in the streets looking for sustenance and survival.
  
Just be of good cheers knowing that there is salvation and deliverance prepared for you by the good Lord and its coming now, NOT LATER BUT NOW.

So rejoice and do not be afraid for God has stretched forth his mighty hand in order to deliver you and when his holy hands get up-close unto you.
  
So do the enemies of your life get revealed, they are scampering for cover, they are seeking for refuge and safe-passage.

You will see them no more thus says the Lord because your deliverance has come.

1 comment:

  1. surely when the final whistle leading to your deliverance is about or is blown all hell brakes loose though often times sorry all times the enemy is too late to do anything about it.thank you bro for this great message.

    ReplyDelete