Wednesday 7 August 2013

God heals me of Diabetes mellitus- My Testimony

Matthew 15:21-28
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”, 23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”,24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”,25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.,26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”,27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”,28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

After two months of on and off illness I was finally diagnosed with diabetes on the 28th of July 2013.



Motionlessly I went back to my sick bed and I turned my face to the God of my salvation, The God who saved and called me to work and to walk intimately with him 8yrs ago.



I called to him to explain what was going on. God in a confident manner of speech responded by reminding me all the beautiful awesome and wonderful promises that he spoke over me especially during the time when our intimate relationship was at its infancy, and at its passionate best.



I was encouraged by understanding through his revelation that because of the promises of God over my life the diabetes will not be able to consume and wipe me out before realizing the promises of God.



Even though they were no fear on the inside of me but only faith in God, I kept on wondering what my enemies will say.


 See friends I gave everything to God and to his love.



I don’t know what that means to you but for me it has meant walking alone, talking alone, staying alone, working alone most of the time


 Because no one would best understand me.  



I have become  very complex over the years and every time and a gain I run into simple people, who get frustrated dealing with me because they don’t understand the depth and the  intensity of God in which I walk and operate as much as function.


Only with Godly patience can one understand my place and position in life.


  
I have not achieved all that there is to achieve in God and now was going down at the power of diabetes, I kept on turning in my bed asking myself that proverbial question.



And suddenly on the 31st of July 2013 the presence of God manifested itself so top-heavy around me and in every breathing space of my shelter I began to break into sporadic praise and worship, revelation knowledge began to stream down and pour unto me.



God took me in the Bible, in Matthew 15: and by his holy spirit he began to teach me about the secrets and tenets of great faith and the faith that crushes mountains.



Mountains that are designed and orchestrated by the devil and the adversity of our lives to hinder the course of our God given destiny and great purpose



For four hours straight God taught me and inspired me with his understand of faith and what it can do and achieve as much as accomplish.


 He instructed me to teach the same secret about great faith on the supernatural success blog (poauli.blogspot.com).


He further instructed me to thank him in advance for healing me of diabetes by way of sowing a thanks-giving seed , for he had crushed this mountain of Diabetes and had cast it away and a far off my course.



I  got my seed took it to miracle center cathedral  church of the world renown healing evangelist-Pastor Robert Kayanja- in scripted on the seed envelop the words “Thank you Lord Jesus for healing me of diabetes, I declare and decree Po’Auli is diabetic free in the name of Jesus” and dropped the seed in the alter basket.



The next day on the 1st of August 2013 –the day I was per-appointed by the doctor to go get information on who best to begin diabetes insulin prescription, an idea was fronted by the doctor himself that I should take another test.



And after accurate examination of my blood sample, the doctors gave me another report and said they will not be need for medication on diabetes because my blood samples are indicating a drastic turn around of events, and a major drop in my glucose levels from diabetes to no indication of diabetes.



He made another report refuting the first report and from that time on I was wholly elated and amped, and a day later all the symptoms had disappeared.Praise God Almighty I was diabetes free.





No comments:

Post a Comment