Monday 19 August 2013

The Joy of the Lord is your Strength

 Nehemiah 8:10
10 Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”




When the doctor examined me and came to tell me what the trouble was against my health, I noticed a visible sadness in his face.
 

At that moment, I would not figure out for the life of me why he was sad because I was confident nothing trouble seriously was against my health.
 

Sadly he told me that I had diabetes, and after a few hours down the road.
 

I came to realize that he was sad because he looked at me as a young man up against a deadly threat that had the ability to wipe me out in just the nick of time.
 

However when I went back to the shelter, I looked at the face of God, and it was visibly happy and full of Joy at the news of the doctor’s report.
 

From that very instant I began to make an inquiry about two counter-distinctive responses: at the report and at the medical evidence of that which the doctor said was diabetes in my body.
 

The Doctor was visibly sad while God was visibly happy. Why? I kept wondering, until divine revelation knowledge or rather the pure knowledge of God Almighty hit me.
 

The Doctor was sad because a situation beyond his medical authority and a situation that surpassed his medical technical propensity had evidenced itself in my body at a very tender age.
 

Conversely God Almighty was joyful and happy because now the diabetes evidence in my body was an opportunity and an opening for him to show off, showcase, brandish, and to display his wonder-miracle working power in my life.
 

And as you have all heard the story GOD HEALED ME OF THE DIABETES AND AM FREE.
 

See friends you need to rise-up to a level of understanding that God promised to walk with you, he promised never to leave you alone, he hold you by the right hand even as of now, and he says,” Lo and behold!,”I am going to walk, and talk with you taking you through depths of my glory, the breadth of my knowledge, and through my glorious heights”.
So believe.
 

I have come to see God in situations others may not be able to see him, I have come to appreciate God in ways others may not appreciate him not because of what he continues to bless me materialistically with but because of what he keeps on saving me from.
 

When men got together to cut my very existence …God Almighty saved me. When things began to break-up in my life to the extent that I had nothing to hold unto…God Almighty saved me.
 

When I had no money to take care of me and to pay my dues…..God Almighty saved me.
 

And I cannot begin to explain to you how he saved me but one thing I know is that he saved me by his awesome saving grace.
 

When friends walked away from me and when I called out, to those whom I thought were dear to me and they were no where to come to my rescue...God Almighty saved.
 

He saved me when all my friends turned to the sidelines of my struggle not to cheer me but to jeer me, to mock me, and to disperse my gift, and to classify it as though it was irrelevant….God Almighty saved me.
 

He saved me by informing me that there is no way he gifted me to be irrelevant, and good for nothing.
 

When I was rejected every side that I turned God saved me by embracing and giving me a word of comfort.”He said in psalms 30:5-5 for his anger endures but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
 

He saved me and I praise him. When everything seemed as though it was going to amount to nothing, God Almighty saved me.
 

He saved me by telling me,” Do not be afraid everything is turning around for your Good”, things are turning around in your life because the scripture declares, “in Romans 8:28-28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who [have been called according to his purpose.
 

Sometimes when you are going through hell and trouble, when things are going crazy you are sad but God is full of joy because he understands that his joy is your strength.
 

He understands your troubles and your problems are only but an occasion and an opportunity for him to reveal and manifest his glorious power in your life.
 

The strength /the revelation by which you overcome do not come from those who are scorning you, pity-patting you, laughing at you, talking, rumor-mongering about you but rather it comes from the Joy of the Lord/ from the revelation of God.
 

The revelation of God is the light/ the knowledge of God, the Light of God is the power by which his glory is made manifest within our very lives…Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment